las vegas

I promised Las Vegas photos - so here there are.
Not much to look at, really, just my suite. Now, you all know I've never denied acting like a princess, but this weekend I finally got to live it out. 

**grin**

Because my group had a large meeting at the hotel, in addition to the Board Meeting, they gave us two VIP rooms.  One went to the CEO (and his wife), and the other to me.  And it included a limo ride.  All given to us by the hotel. No pictures of the actual limo...sorry. But it was charcoal gray and looked a lot like this...

...and, let me tell you, it beat the heck out of a cab ride.  Just sayin'.


When I got to the hotel, I was shuttled to Diamond Check-In (bypassing about 50 people in line!) and given keys to a "Celebrity Suite".  Nice.


So here's the view from the front door...

IMG_1659


Another view of the living room/bar/dining area...

IMG_1660



Just off the main area was my bedroom... with a kickin', holy-cow-it's-as-big-as-my-bedroom bathroom.

IMG_1657

To give a little perspective, the bed is king-size, and that's a sitting couch in front of it.  The sunken bathtub was easily built for two. It even had a little make-up area, with lights and a small stool to sit on.  Princess-worthy for sure.

Then, just off the bedroom, there was even a little exercise area.  

IMG_1662

The electronics on the bike didn't work, but otherwise it was nice to have that in the privacy of my own room.  I didn't even hit the gym (even though I was given free access).  

While I was there, I was considered a "Diamond" member, which also gave me front-of-the-line access to all of the restaurants.  I only used it at breakfast on Saturday, though, since the rest of the meals were basically provided as part of the meeting.  

I can't begin to tell you how fun it was - though I do wish hubby could have been there with me.  Things like this are hard to enjoy alone.  I'm so very thankful that I had the chance to stay in a room this nice.  It was so wonderful - even if it was Vegas.  :)

Comments