Detour...

Making some changes - please join me on my new site.  In fact, if the redirect worked, you're already here!

Will still be talking quilting and knitting…my goodness, how could I not…but adding more about life in general, too.  And besides - I don't just stitch by starlight anymore.  :)

Redirects are in place for all posts, so hopefully it will be rather seamless (no pun intended…haha!).  All tutorials went to the new blog and the old one will stay up, too.  Plus you can always e-mail me if you can't find something.

My new link is more permanent, so even if I change blog titles (again), I won't have to update links and URLs.  (Thanks to my friend Sarah for that tip - and for the encouragement to write again.)

If you want to keep subscribing, be sure to enter your e-mail on the new site as I can't figure out how to transfer you.  Hope to see all there!

 --angie--

Comments