projects

The new year has brought many new projects - some old and some new. 

After months of begging, Trenton is finally getting his quilt.  Here’s a little sneak peak:

IMG_1633

This is part of a custom bundle from fabricworm.com with a bit extra Robert Kaufman solids.  Trenton picked out the guitars for the back, too.


I've also finally started a quilt that was planned nearly a year ago, using Moda's Odyssea. 
For a friend of mine...but not saying who just yet.  :)


IMG_1639IMG_1636

And finally, because I have nothing else to do... I joined Rachel Griffith's Postage Stamp Quilt Along.

I'll be using an (old) Sunshine jelly roll I got when I first started quilting.  Paired with white kona cotton, it may just be a beautiful spring quilt.
I got the strip sets all bundled last night.

IMG_1650

16 strip sets, 30 blocks, and an anxious six year-old. 

Think I'll have them all done by February?




Comments