quilt show

While I was in Vegas this weekend, the girls at church had a quilt show.
(I would have rather been at the quilt show.  Just sayin'.)

My friend Claire took pics of all the quilts, including mine.  Since I have next-to-none of my quilts, I figured I'd post them here.  Thanks Claire!

The first table runner I completed.
IMG_1712

My "Girly-Girl" quilt.
I made it pink and brown so my boys wouldn't steal it from me, given their aversion to all things pink.

Didn't work.

IMG_1736

And finally, my favorite...Tanner's quilt.  
Of course, once Trenton's is done, I'll have to call this one my "favorite Tanner quilt" or something. My heart smiles every time I think of his reaction - and how he hardly goes a night without sleeping under it.  He's even asked to take it with him on trips.  

Love that kid.  :)

tanners

We start working on our 2011 quilt project tonight at church.  I can't wait. It feels like forever since I've seen those girls. 

Comments