Finished it Fridays #3

It's been a long, crazy week folks! So tell me - did you get much done??

As you saw yesterday, I finished my son's Guitar Quilt which is now hanging like a trophy on a quilt stand in our living room. It's definitely one of my most favorite finishes.


IMG_3375_edited-1.JPG


I also finished a few blocks this week. Two for the 12 Blocks of Christmas Bee and two for my friend Sharon for a Project Linus quilt she is doing.

For this month's (ok, ok...for July's...) blocks, Katherine asked for wonky log cabin blocks (Quilt Dad style) using some fussy cut reindeer fabric she sent.




comet block






cupid block




Next up were the Project Linus blocks for Sharon.  She created the block for the Daisy Janie project a few months back and then decided to do a blanket as well.  She called for "blanketeers" and I signed up.  The blocks were a lot of fun to make and oh, so easy!  Her tutorial for the block is still up and there are a few days left to sign up for a block or two.  I hope you will!




L is for Linus



Now it's your turn - show off your finishes!






Photobucket

Comments