Finished it Friday #8

This week has been another crazy week, but I'm so excited to say that I have some finishes to report!!


Finished it Fridays!


In truth, I must admit that one of these finishes was actually completed on September 3rd, so I could have posted about it last week... I simply forgot.  See??? - I told you my brain was mush!

After some stress, a lot of love, and an astonishing amount bit of angst over having to part with this beauty... I'm happy to report I finished my version of Flipside.

Flipside by the lake(side).

(More pics on Monday.)

I also finished a couple of blocks for a super-secret project I'm working on.  Unfortunately I can't give you pictures on that one, yet, but I promise to post soon.  

Finally, I worked on a new way to do a signature block, using a bit of embroidery.


signature block

I'm new at embroidery - despite learning to cross-stitch at age 9 - and I like it.  Never thought of using it in a signature block until I saw Angela's on flickr.  As with most things, her version is better, but I claim deadline pressure for this one... LOL!

So tell me - what did you finish??  It's time to link up!!!



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love the quilt & the signature block. Have a peaceful & restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks great and I like your signature block :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Flipside and I like how you incorporated the embroidery into the signature block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for inviting me to link up! This was such fun....I enjoyed seeing your work as well as that of the other quilters.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your signature block! I'm terrible about labeling quilts other than my Paper Starfish tags.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment