it's official... i'm a dork.

psst - if you are looking for my Finished it Friday post for this week, it's here.

That's right, folks.  I'm a dork.   ;o)

A month or so ago, my friend Aubrey asked me to do a tutorial that she could feature on her blog while she was on vacay and I jumped at the chance.  I wanted to do something small because of the mountain of to-do's I had going on.  Pair that with a long-overdue desire to make something for my square dining room table and, voila!!...my Soul Blossoms table topper.


IMG_3402_edited-1.JPG


So, head on over to Aubry's and check it out. It actually went up yesterday.  For some reason I had September 11th in my head, but, as I said in my title, I'm a dork.  So to say the least I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her twitter post this morning.  ;o)

We head to the lake in a few hours for the long weekend . . . cannot wait.

Enjoy the topper tutorial!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Saw that yesterday & read the tutorial - nice job & love the topper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment