catching up

Sweet mercy! October has been one crazy month so far.  I feel like my head is spinning.

Summit was Ah-maz-ing.  To say the least, I'm still processing it all.  I have a few pictures and need to take a couple more before I post.  Maybe later this week, ok?  In the meantime, you can head over to the Sewing Summit flickr group and check out what others are posting.  So. Much. Fun.  You really need to start saving your pennies now so you can join us next year.  :)

On another note - I was a complete slacker and forgot to tell y'all that my Central Park quilt was featured on Quilt Story last week.  Love that website, and I'm so honored that they chose another of my quilts to share.  :)






And last, but certainly not least, I'm guest blogging today over at my friend Sha's place.



She asked for a couple of people to talk about Kate Spain, and I jumped at the chance.  Take a peek when you get a minute so you can see all of my Kate Spain projects in one place.

Enjoy your week!  I'm hoping to get to sew tonight....yay!!!!



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Angie.....great guest post. Your work is awesome! I'm so glad that I met you at the summit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post at Sha's...
    I just loved your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment