WIP Wednesday

I think things are *finally* starting to settle down a bit, as I've been able to get a good bit of sewing time in this week. Classes are ramping up, but I feel like I'm in a routine at this point, which makes all the difference in the world. I have a couple of things to share with y'all later - like my finished iPad case - but I want to wait for some good pics. One of the disadvantages of going to work at o'dark-thirty is, well...it's dark. No snapping pictures on my way out the door like I could in the summer.

Completed:  iPad Case; Misfit Quilters Hoop Swap

That's right, I finished my hoop last night.  I can't wait to show y'all....I'm so tickled with it.  Thanks to my wonderful twitter friend Carolyn at Just One More Stitch I was able to add some Pips scraps to add to my hoop.   Can't reveal just yet as it's not sent, but here's little sneak peek:


Finishing touches...



Ongoing:  TwitterB October Block

I came close to finishing this one last night, but really needed sleep.  The most-awesome Belinda sent us some Loulouthi fabric for inspiration, with specific instructions to not use it in the block, only use it for color choosing.  I think I'm happy with my fabric, but will have to wait and see when it comes together - hopefully tonight.  :)



October Block



Ongoing, No Progress:  Same as last week - Black-and-White Quilt and Sierra's Quilt.  *sigh*

And, for once... no new projects.  Though I do have to get busy on my post-Summit swap.  It's due out next week.  Eek!


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Don't forget to link up with Lee! 

Happy Wednesday!!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love the fussy cutting in your hex. A great way of adding a feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that girl on a swing hexy is so cute! Glad you're getting into a groove now. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, your misfit hoop is so darned cute!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the swing hexie! What a great detail.

    You know these sneak peeks are cruel. :) I can't wait to see your whole project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment