Finished it...um...Saturday?

I feel like a goober.

The past two days have been nuts and, well, I simply forgot to create this week's Finished it Friday post.

I was at a work conference all day on Friday, from which I went straight to a wedding rehearsal and dinner.  Then, of course, today was the wedding.

Remember the Flipside quilt? The most wonderful babysitter ever? Yup - her wedding. We've been at the church since eleven this morning. The wedding was spectacular and the bride was gorgeous. Just like we knew she would be. :)

All that to say... I hope you'll forgive my lack-of-posting. However, there is good news!

Finished it Fridays!

If you remember from last week, Kimberlee over at Spunky Diva has started co-hosting with me. This week is her first week to play hostess and she was right on time! The link party is still open, too...so head on over there and show us what you finished!!!



Photobucket

Comments