Finished It Friday - the first edition!!

Hi everyone, and welcome to the very first edition of "Finished It Fridays."  I'm so happy to have you here.




FinishedFridays1.jpg


I don't know about you, but when I finish a project I feel like I'm on top of the world.  I tell everyone I know, and I've been known to even drag my quilts into work and force my coworkers to my own little version of Show-and-Tell.  I love posting to my blog, but even then, I want to make sure people know.  Thus the linky party.

The whole idea around Finished It Fridays is to give you...my fabulous readers...a chance to exercise your bragging rights!  A chance to step up to the mic, if you will, and tell the world that your project is finished.  Or, like me, *finally* finished.   So go ahead, shout it out!  Tell us what you finished this week!

Three simple rules -
  1. Posts should highlight a project finished since last Friday,
  2. Please link directly to a blog post, not just to a blog home page, and
  3. Please include my Finished It Fridays button in your post (grab it in the sidebar) so others can visit and link up as well.
If you can, visit the other links ahead of you and leave some love.  We all have our heart on our sleeves for things like this, so a kind word or two can make a huge difference!


Now to get us started, here's I have to share this week...

As you may have read yesterday, I finished up my Sudoku Quilt this week.  This is my first-ever commissioned quilt, made for a friend who is a photographer.  Jenn approached me not long ago asking for a quilt to use in her photo sessions.  Of course, I jumped at the chance! 

Sudoku Quilt

I was able to give it to her on Wednesday, and she was elated.  I can't wait to see some of her fabulous photos with my quilt included as a prop.  :)

So, tell me - what did you finish this week??  Something big?? Something small?? Link up and tell us all about it!

(And don't forget the Flurry charm pack giveaway on Aug 1st.  One of my lucky followers will win! 
(No comment necessary, all followers are automatically eligible.)


Photobucket


Comments

  1. I finished my dog and cat quilt!
    http://khelikarma.blogspot.com/2011/07/dog-and-cat-quilt-completed.html

    LOVE the Sudoku quilt! I really love the soft, classic colors of that fabric collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished anything this week. But I've started 3 more quilts. :/

    Love the sudoku quilt! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only finished a pin cushion! But I'm posting in the hope that it will be the first of many completed projects - Love the idea and I'm looking forward to seeing what other people have finished, Janine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will post something in a bit - finishing it now :) Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My quilt is famous! I'm so excited. :) Using it for a session on Monday morning! Thanks again, Angie! You're a total rock star.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment