WIP Wednesday

Here we are once again with another WIP report... finally!!!  I must say, I've really missed being able to post progress...mostly because of my lack of progress...LOL!

No finishes this week - yet.  But I am working on a couple of things. Feels good to get some sewing done.

Completed:  None.  :(

Ongoing/Progress Made:

My Misfit Quilters swap is moving along quite steadily.  Probably because it's mostly embroidery.  I only have pedals to add on my little bicycle.  Hope my partner likes bikes....   (**wink**)



WIP Wednesday


The swap is for 9" hoops, so I'll be adding some fabric to this.  And, well... a hoop.  *note to self - buy hoop.*

Next up is the beginnings of an iPad case.  Technically, this one is finished - I'm using it as we speak - but I want to make several adjustments, so I'm not quite ready for a full reveal.  I hope to have time this weekend.



iPad Case


I used Lee's Kansas Dust Storm block and then off-set it a bit for a little different look.  You could really do this with any block and I've thought about a little tutorial for the case part.  What do you think....is that something you'd like to see?  (Oh - the fabric is from Joel Dewberry's Heirloom, btw.)

Ongoing/No Progress:

Bethlehem Star - haven't touched it in weeks.  :(
Jane's Black and White Quilt - I really need to get moving on this one, it's done except for the binding!


New Projects:
Despite swearing I was at my limit, I've joined two new swaps.  One is for a post-Sewing Summit group and the other is through the Triad MQG.  I'll be making a zipper pouch for the former and potholder for the latter.  I'm thinking of using up my leftover Central Park scraps for both as I have plenty and both partners have stated they like bright colors.  Hopefully will have some pics next week.  :)


So that's it for me.... enjoy your week, everyone!!



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love the bike!!! Wow! And I love the sneak peek of your iPad case - awesome fabric choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the iPad case! Those fabrics are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the iPad case. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bike is so cute! I'm in the post-summit swap too! I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

    And I wish Jacksonville weren't so far away from the closest MQG...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, that little bike is so cute!! Love it, Angie! And I adore anything in Heirloom. : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment