Finished it Friday! (and some changes)

Good morning from wonderfully beautiful Tybee Island!  I'm down here for a long girls' weekend, and we are having a blast.  I hope you'll excuse the late post...but I couldn't resist the urge to sleep in this morning.  :)

Today is the first day of the "New and Improved" Finished it Friday.  A few weeks ago, Kimberlee from Spunky Diva contacted me asking if I'd like to have a co-host for Finished it Fridays and I gladly accepted.  She has a wonderful blog (you should definitely go visit her soon) and I'm happy to partner up with her.

Kimberlee will be the FiF hostess on the 2nd and 4th Fridays, and you'll find us here on the 1st and 3rd.  We plan to have special events on the 5th Fridays - so keep an eye out for those.  In the meantime, here's a new button you can use on your blog when you link up.  :)


Finished it Fridays!


As of right now, I don't have any finishes to post - but I'm hoping to have one later today.  I've got one in the works and am desperately hoping to link it up to Amy's Bloggers Quilt Festival, which ends today -- eek!!  ETA - I got it done!!!  Be sure to check out Jane's Black and White Quilt post.
black and white quilt 1


In the meantime - show us what you finished!!!




Photobucket

Comments

  1. That quilt is 'sew' gorgeous! I look forward to cohosting with you. Enjoy your time in the sun!
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment