Finished it Friday and a Friday feature

Hi everyone!  It's time for our weekly link party, but first, I have a little announcement... I'm being featured!


AnneMarie from GenX Quilters, who I got to meet in person at Sewing Summit, is featuring me today as part of her Follower Friday series. I'm so honored and excited!  AnneMarie is a wonderful person and I'm so glad I got the chance to get to know her a bit better in Utah.  Her blog is a wonderful resource of tutorials, quilt blocks, patterns, website links, and more.  So, for those of you who haven't seen it, go check it out. And for those visiting from there, welcome!   I'm so glad you're here.  :)

Every week, my friend Kimberlee and I host Finish it Friday, to showcase your quilting, crafting, and sewing finishes.  So it's your turn to toot your horn and shout your finish to the world!

Photobucket

Our most visited link from last week was the one for Belinda's Christmas pillowcases. They were so cute and I'm trying to figure out how to work them into my already overloaded to-do list.  My boys would love these.  If you didn't see them, be sure to check them out.

Katy's Christmas Pillow Cases

I don't have any finishes to show just yet, but I'm steadily working towards one.  How about you?  Do you have a recent finish?

Comments

  1. No finishes here... I did just start a postage stamp quilt, though: http://littlepeanutshop.blogspot.com/2011/11/tnt-thursday-postage-stamp-quilt.html.

    I love your interview. It's fun to get to know you a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature! I don't have anything finished but I sure hope to by next week...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! I'll have to check it out! No finishes for me this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment